Thursday, January 19, 2012

The final two

As you know from previous posts. Car shopping is not one of my most favorite things.

Basically I like the hunt - I like researching cars, checking out my options, comparing them to see which are truly (in my opinion) the very best.

But as you also know I have been on the hunt for a new car and with much negotiation my husband and I have narrowed it down to the two below

This is what it came down to


The newly designed 2012 ML350


Mercedes interior - for the record I would want black on black 

or


The BMW X6


BMW interior


The Mercedes has had a completely re-design and overhaul of both the outside and inside and also has loads of new safety features

But the BMW… oh the BMW just look at it!


What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment