Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Spotted in Chicago: Red Bull DJ Truck

As you'll quickly learn here I have a place in my heart for all kinds of cars and I try to find the best in each one.

However, I will always share with you the interesting cars, trucks and other vehicles I come across in my daily adventures…

I walked passed this truck the other day on my way to the Library.



Seriously, Red Bull knows how to make a truck any driver would be proud to be seen in.

It opens up kinda like this Red Bull DJ Truck here ...


… and creates an instant party. Rumor has it that the truck shown above not only has a DJ booth with numerous flat screens that hang off the roof but it also has a gaming zone out the back.

I love love love it - Who wouldn't love a truck that stands out, can obviously handle the MW Winters and creates a party where ever it's at?


Have a pic of a cool car? email me the photo and I'll post it here!

Needless to say I have final say when it comes to posting and can choose to (or not to) post any photos that come my way. But I can tell you right now that any photos containing half naked ladies on the hoods will be a no-go

No comments:

Post a Comment